Friday, January 30, 2015

February is the time to Commit

Beth Helfter of EvaPaige Quilt Designs is sponsoring her fourth annual "Drop and Give Me Twenty" challenge.
Beth's intention  is to show how spending just 20 minutes a day in the pursuit of our quilting hobby is enough to really make an impact on what we can accomplish.

I am 4 months behind on my quilt guild's mystery BOM, and a 5th step is coming in February, so I thought I would jump on the DaGMT bandwagon and commit to getting up to date on that.

In order to be included in the challenge, here is my pledge of commitment, with a bit of inspiration from the Wizard of Oz:

I, Auntie Em, who’s motto is “There’s no place like the sewing room”,  am joining Quilting Hottie Haven's third annual DaGMT event. I  pledge to quilt for at least 20 minutes every day of the month of February, 2015. In doing so I hope to get caught up on my quilt guild’s mystery BOM, and earn the right to wear those red shoes.   I thank Beth Helfter, the Good Witch of Oz,  for coming up with this concept and inspiring me to join.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment