Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day


I hope all the mother's have had a nice day today.   I gave my mother the table runner I made for her, and it has already found it's new home.

This flower arrangement sits on my mom's dining room table.  The flowers are made of glass, and she has had it for many years.  I had it in mind when I picked out the colors for the runner, and was so happy to see that she liked the two of them together, too.

How can you not have a great day when you make your mom happy?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. They look very nice together! How was your Mother's Day? I'm tired from mine! The kids came home but they're in the middle of finals so it was kind of rushed. We visited my mom too. So much to do! And to top it off, I'm working tomorrow. Boo! Talk to you later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabric selection was absolutely perfect for her glass flowers. Very impressive and thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete