Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Day

First things first.  Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there.   I have been blessed with a wonderful father, a charming father-in-law and a husband who has truly been an outstanding example of what fatherhood is all about.  I couldn’t ask for anything more.
Today also marks one year since this little guy joined our family:
Deck
He was 5 months old when we adopted him. 
When we first met, he looked like this:
Wilson

Here is a photo taken of him yesterday:
Toby today
It’s been a sometimes hectic, sometimes crazy, but always fun year having Toby.  Even at his most mischievous, I still find myself laughing at him. 

He’s a full grown dog now, but I think he’s still hoping for those front paws to grow:
DSCF2779
Don’t worry, Toby!  We love you just the way you are.  Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

  1. Aw - what a sweetie!! I can see why you couldn't resist that face!! Happy anniversary to you all -
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweeeeetie! We are already looking for a pup. I didn't think it would be so soon, but my husband has asked (pleaded) several times now. So, I'm searching. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are such great company, aren't they? I can see that he's a charmer. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... he sure is a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete