Monday, November 16, 2009

Toby vs. the ball

Toby is just crazy about tennis balls.  He loves retrieving them so much, that he purposely pushes them under the chairs just so he can have the challenge of getting them back out again.  I don't know what he's thinking about, but I imagine it goes something like this:


I'm sure I saw a tennis ball disappear under this chair.

Yup.  There it is!

I can see it!



I can smell it!

But I can't quite reach it!  Darn these little short legs!

Please come out little ball!  Don't make me get on my knees and beg.

Well, okay.

Mom won't like this move, but I'm getting desperate! *

Okay, one last attempt.  Legs. Almost. There.

Toby wins!  Until next time.....

* No chairs were harmed during the taking of these pictures.

5 comments:

  1. On of mine does this too, he'll sit and whine until you finally pull the squeeky ball out for him. He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. It made me smile! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got quite a chuckle imagining you on the floor taking the photos! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete