Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's a dog's life for me

Lately I seem to be surrounded by dogs.
There are pairs of Scotties on this fabric:
And sweet little puppies frolicking on this one:
These pups look like they have mischief on their mind:
And who can forget the little circus dogs?
All in all, these great little dogs have found there way into my home.
But wait! How did this one get there???
Guess who came home from the animal shelter with us yesterday?
This little guy!
He has found his way not only into our home, but into our hearts.
I'm sure this won't be the last photo you see of him! Please forgive me if I don't comment on anyone's blog for a few days,
it's because my time will be consumed with puppy-training!

4 comments:

  1. I think pound puppies are grateful and are a bit more eager to please you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pound puppies, we have had 3 over the past years. They just seem ready to accept love and give love freely. He is a cutey, and looks like he might be full of tricks. Enjoy him

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ALL the puppies! Have fun with your new little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Train well...you'll be so glad you did. What a precious face! Take care and enjoy. Lane

    ReplyDelete